- Reaction score
Duration: 1h 57m | Video: .MP4, 1280x720, 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 48 kHz, 2ch | Size: 1.37 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
If you are a beginner/intermediate in acrylics and want to learn some realistic seascape painting, this class is for you.
This is an Easy Seascape Painting class, and in this, you will learn how to create a beautiful seascape using acrylic/oil/poster/gouache medium at different stages.
We will use simple steps and tools so that class is simple and easy for you to understand; I hope you will like it.
What will we go over?
1. The tools you will need, blending technique, some basic brush technique
2: How to paint directly by just using masking tape
3. We will start with first blocking the background using the blending technique, then foreground and tree blocking, cloud creation, water detailing
4. I will teach you how to paint the tree and tree branches in detail using layered techniques and dry brush technique
5. Finally, we will paint a beautiful realistic seascape
Below are the required materials
- Acrylic/poster/gauche/oil paint
- Water Container
- Tissue Paper
- 300 gsm watercolor paper/MDF/primed canvas
Once you're finished with this class, you will be able to draw and paint the landscape in detail, and you will love to share them with everyone!
Also lastly, this class is especially for those thinking of trying acrylics for the first time and added an advantage to those already painting with this medium.
Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
https://hot4share.com/y0keb0uks98n/97hbe.E.S.A.P.rar.html Uploadgig https://uploadgig.com/file/download/f24f0dce74327c8b/97hbe.E.S.A.P.rar Rapidgator https://rapidgator.net/file/770c5ddb99b12f8c44ac36be27c70650/97hbe.E.S.A.P.rar.html NitroFlare https://nitro.download/view/327ED8C9560F1E3/97hbe.E.S.A.P.rar